SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Mark Sr. that's awesome! thanks for the scan!! I love that they were seemingly trying to cash in on some sort of klunker/early mtb thing with the dual-drum "Downhill Cruiser"
Wouldn't mind one of them!

Luke.

@Mark Sr. that's awesome! thanks for the scan!! I love that they were seemingly trying to cash in on some sort of klunker/early mtb thing with the dual-drum "Downhill Cruiser"
My guess is that the "M" in MDC stood for "Maui". I believe that is the bike used for years to bring tourists down the Haleakala Crater in Maui. You are on the brakes the whole way down.

My guess is that the "M" in MDC stood for "Maui". I believe that is the bike used for years to bring tourists down the Haleakala Crater in Maui. You are on the brakes the whole way down.

Oh yeah.... i remember seeing the ads about those. I think that fleet is still in use out in Hawaii....

These Worksman's are really growing on me.. I built one on the website the other day, I just can't get into buying a new bike, I've only ever bought one new one and I'll never do it again. Someday I'll build one.

Hit up RRB member @ind-chuckz .... he always seems to have framesets available.

9baa19775adcefaa75a48dca336a3847.jpg
e0149611e19a35961c2138e690603fad.jpg

Worksman 29er , work in progress

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back