Sidetrack Space: Build Off Highlights and Chat.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like there are fewer build comments this year. Plenty of build activity, but a great part of what makes the RRB Build Offs better than Facebook and Instagram "Like" generators is the discussions and feedback and idea generation that usually occurs in the build threads. As you are scrolling through the build updates, don't forget to give feedback while you are clicking on the emojis. :D

What he ^ said! The comments and feedback are an important part of this build off. After all, it is called a 'forum'. :grin:

2 : a place or opportunity for discussion. forum. noun. fo·rum | \ ˈfō-rəm \

Lol guys I started this thread because several people have given me grief for comments on their threads. I was trying to avoid the sidetracks. I have been actively trying to post less on the build threads. Can't even remember how many comments I deleted...

Seems like there are fewer build comments this year. Plenty of build activity, but a great part of what makes the RRB Build Offs better than Facebook and Instagram "Like" generators is the discussions and feedback and idea generation that usually occurs in the build threads. As you are scrolling through the build updates, don't forget to give feedback while you are clicking on the emojis. :D

What he ^ said! The comments and feedback are an important part of this build off. After all, it is called a 'forum'. :grin:

2 : a place or opportunity for discussion. forum. noun. fo·rum | \ ˈfō-rəm \

youre-not-my-supervisor-wait-who-is-my-supervisor.jpg

I keed, I keed :rofl:

Lol guys I started this thread because several people have given me grief for comments on their threads. I was trying to avoid the sidetracks. I have been actively trying to post less on the build threads. Can't even remember how many comments I deleted...

b6459864891f93e201eb300894a66548.jpg

;)

I wasn't trying to scold anyone :D :D :D
I was just trying to encourage input.

I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU....YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!!!

Thanx Skip, I had missed that one. Now to point out that Skipton highlighted a build called Tail Dragger. Bart will literally be riding with the Tail Dragger
I see now that I used @Skipton 's club name unintentionally :bandit: Oops! But it is a cool name!

Latest posts

Back