Sidewalk Super Villain #6 The Bully

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of those bikes that looks..ALIVE..And that's not a good thing. It's a scary thing.

I'd like to say YOU built a great bike. But you DIDN"T build it..."IT" built itself....You were just a "tool"....Now you're just a BROKEN tool. I don't think "ITS" gonna put up with that.
COOL bike!

bighit said:
I started this build in therapy for dislocated left shoulder and ended needing surgery on a broken right elbow :| I am at their mercy. I got to go lock the basement door.
I need to get the trophy done and take a long rest.

Hmmmm... maybe instead of The Bully, he should be called the Disorderly Orderly.

And I thought I had it bad when I broke my camera 2 weeks ago. Sorry to hear about your accident :( . Your bike is a true work of art here, I would love to see what you can make with an erector set. 8)

OK, younger rat peeps. Here's today's history lesson. In 1958 Chevrolet introduced the 348/409 big block V-8. They bet their racing future on it. Chevrolet was out of racing for decades. They still call it Chevy's Frankenstein motor. It nearly destroyed its creator. It was big, heavy & (you guessed it) orange. You have recreated it on two wheels. This bike is not so much awesome as it is awe inspiring. Good build. Honest creator. Hope you are well soon. You built a bike we won't soon forget.

Elmer said:
OK, younger rat peeps. Here's today's history lesson. In 1958 Chevrolet introduced the 348/409 big block V-8. They bet their racing future on it. Chevrolet was out of racing for decades. They still call it Chevy's Frankenstein motor. It nearly destroyed its creator. It was big, heavy & (you guessed it) orange. You have recreated it on two wheels. This bike is not so much awesome as it is awe inspiring. Good build. Honest creator. Hope you are well soon. You built a bike we won't soon forget.

the Z11 kicked boot.....

what can I say? lots of great work here, I like the result a lot. get well quick! Get back in control of this thing! :D

I have been loving this build from the beginning. You still surprised me in a good way with the finished product. Love it! You can tell you put a lot of "elbow grease" in this one. Maybe a little too much. Hope you heal fast. :?

HOW MANY VOTES DO WE GET ?!? ONE DOWN TWO TO GO!! HE## YEAH !! PEACE

Latest posts

Back