***Sin*der*ella***

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about chrome or red inside and black outside?

Well I had this Idea of a rusted old chain truss rod , then I found this old seat I am going to mount it on the neck
1337980214.jpg

This build is going to be fun to watch because you are totally outside the box. I love it.
Chain struts with faux springer.
Exhaust pipes.

Keep on doing what yur doing. I am enjoying the ride so far.

imagearchy said:
socratesjpt said:
Tank and fender update
1337980608.jpg
Thats what i'm talking about! Now a flamethrower kit would get some attention!

Or a ride in an ambulance! Looking good! Keep it up.

Well it looks like I am out this year, lost the job in March, no more parts, no more money , was trying to do this build with no cash , and the fork was the last straw. in the picture below is my frustration. In the end I knew I was not going to win, but at that point neither was she !!! I bow out, happy building
1338612536.jpg

I may have a frontend what lenth is it we've all been there I had a bad wreck 4 years ago an couldn't work for a year if it wasn't for my horses I would've lost my mind so if you'll let me know what you need an if I have it the mail isn't so exspensive that I can't afford to send it to ya

Thank you hardly covers it , It is nice to see there is still good people out there. I need a 20" fairlady , fork that has a seven inch long post, or any flat fork for a 20" bike with a 7 inch post

Brothers and sisters in arms, tires, tubes, grease, wrenches, busted knucklehead engines...........[/quote]
socratesjpt said:
Thank you hardly covers it , It is nice to see there is still good people out there. I need a 20" fairlady , fork that has a seven inch long post, or any flat fork for a 20" bike with a 7 inch post

Just wanted to throw this out there as well. I just started building bikes and posting this year. I was first drawn by the amazing skill and talent of so many people on this site. The generosity and character of all you rats is legit. Love what you guys are all about.

Did you get a frontend the smallest I have is a 24" but I do have a huffy 16" mountain bike frontend that is tall it has suspention on it an v-brakes

Looks like the RRB Family to the rescue.
Does anyone have a slipper that will fit Sinderella!!!!
I don't have any 20" Schwinn stufff.

Latest posts

Back