Sinister by Sinner4

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sinister by Sinner4.......

Well that's about it. Just had hernia surgery on Monday and the Doc said no lifting over 10 pounds for 6 weeks. So I'm out of work for 6 weeks also. So All I can do is sit and wait. My plan was to take a frame, just a junk frame that has no historical significance at all, weld, afix and bolt on sharp pointy items, Saw Blades, Spikes and assorted nasty stuff.

Looks like everyone is off to a super fast start and I just have to wait a few.

Cheers....

I hope you get to feeling better. Any surgery sucks. You have 3 months to build one.
I could do it blindfolded. :lol: :lol: Get well we will wait. :wink:

Uncle Stretch said:
I could do it blindfolded. :lol: :lol: Get well we will wait. :wink:

Same here :D :D I'd like to scratch build the front forks like the ones you just built. (They are Cool). But if the wind dies down tonight I have a plan to take a bmx bars and add 2 old curved mtb bars to them. Then add some nasty barbed wire to accent them to keep people off.

That gave me an idea, the Doc told me I could do some walking, so two blocks away there is a canal, should be some wire there.

Good luck with health, life, and your bike!

Well if the wind was calm, I'd have the bars done. But got the wire and the 3 bars cut and ready to weld. I have the idea in my head for now. Preview.

Progress, I had to get those pesky little shims off.

Kinda mocked up for now.

The basic shape. 3 bars together. Then the frame. Ladys frame is going to get a gender change.

Decided on a differerent shape other than the gender change. But with a twist

The bars, a little more with the cross bar. Then I have a special surprise for a number plate. Now i just have to find that saw blade....

deven_science said:
Is that top tube chain welded stiff, or can it flip around? I'm thinking with both down tubes there, you could leave the chain to swing.

Yes it is free to swing. The things moded on the frame, lowered the top tube and cut off the head tube 2 inches.

Went out to the garage this morning and my new bars are so cool they had goose bumps....

Also wanted to say those Harley riders are wimps. Know those leather tassels they add to the grips? Well i added some chain, chain saw chain. Yes they are sharp.

There is a lot of insanely cool stuff going on here!!!
Keep it up!!!!

Ride able..... WHAT???? Who Said That????

Yes I will ride it and with out leathers. You just have to be careful riding it. Like riding a tall bike.

More sharp stuff to come. Working on the springer front end. I was going to copy Uncle Stretch for this one. but it was done on his fat tire rebuild. So the springs will be off of the trampoline this time. Stretchy springs instead of compression springs

Latest posts

Back