SKELETOR

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ed. Lost all the photos from photobucket. Its not going to be any fun without pictures. Have to retrieve them again!

I have seen this baby in person, it is one AWESOME bike! Tons of fabrication, really cool features & details. I would be proud to own it but I am sure I would be outbid due to lack of funds! Kevin: fix the pics so you can show what it looks like now. I think it will be a great rider also! (he wouldn't let me take a test ride though!) :mrgreen:

Hey Pick.......I encourage you to BID! Thanks for the words. Its nice to hear that we build cool stuff. Im fixing the picture problem as we speak and it will be on track this evening. Lots more pics and info coming. Thanks.

New hubs are laced in front and back. Using Choppers US front 36 spoke disc hub in the front with stainless black spokes, polished nipples with the Avid BB5 rotor. Raial lace on the front (already had spokes) lol. The rear we used the Choppers US 36 spoke freewheel disc hub, stainless black spokes, polished nipples, Avid BB5 rotor with a 3X lace pattern.

Alright now for the drive terrain. We used the Origin8 bottom bracket euro conversion with the Truvativ 68 X 113 mm square taper cartridge bottom bracket.

The Sinz expert cranks are a nice fit for this. 165 mm with a 5 bolt spyder. The chain ring is a 38 tooth from Kingstar. Bolts are Origin8 chrome 4mm singles.

Now its time to start making this bike look like its name. We are going to start rolling some tubing and building the rear fender.
The rear fender is going to be a open skeleton using 8 pcs. of tubing.

Lower sections in work. Starting to tack everything up and making room for the 3/8" chain on the drive side lower fender section.

That's a wicked beefy fender you got going on there!

Rear skeleton fender all tacked in place. We went with different bars were going to use the Sunlite 13.5". The drag bars had to much back sweep.

We made custom chain tensioners out of a chunk of aluminum, a washer, nut and a bolt. We also cut a piece of steel for making the rear disc brake caliper mount.

Latest posts

Back