SKULL & CROSSBONES BADGED -PIRATE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleL

Double L's Steel Crank'n Vintage Rustorations
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to have this GIRLS bike. It has a head badge that has a black flag on it with skull & crossbones in the center of it. Underneath it is the word PIRATE.. anyone know anything about the maker...It appears to be from the 40's or 50's.????
photo later if needed. I thought it was unusual in that ....a GIRLS bike with the name Pirate??? Come ON NOW! I could see it making sense for a young man thinking he was a pirate or being cool with it..

dont know anything about the badge of brand but would LOVE to see pictures of it.

Nick.

DoubleL said:
Had to have this GIRLS bike. It has a head badge that has a black flag on it with skull & crossbones in the center of it. Underneath it is the word PIRATE.. anyone know anything about the maker...It appears to be from the 40's or 50's.????
photo later if needed. I thought it was unusual in that ....a GIRLS bike with the name Pirate??? Come ON NOW! I could see it making sense for a young man thinking he was a pirate or being cool with it..

Latest posts

Back