Small show and party at new owned arizona shop

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build-A-Bike has new owners in glendale Arizona. 6036 n 43 ave 623-937-5222. There is a small bike show for new ownership and customer appreciation. We will be giving out several prizes in a one dollar raffel including a bike and gift certificate. Free food and fun. Lets see some bikes. September 27th 11:00 to 2:00. See ya there.

I went there today. The lady owner (sorry forgot her name getting old) was super nice. They have some tall chopper handle bars and some 26x1.75 bl.brick whitewalls . Some one on here was looking for them. Good prices. I got a neat rear frame stay kick stand that works on my streched cruiser. Couldn,t find any where else. Got a 26x195 Duro CityCavalier black wall heavy duty rear tire for my 1952 Schwinn with a motor on it. Has wide kind of flat tread but is real thick on tread and side walls. The moter and me are kind of hard on the rear wheel tread and 26x 2.125 was too wide and rubed both chains. they can ship and are real nice. bartleydad build abike phone no is 623 937 5222

Glad to hear some of you will be around for the show. Also great to hear people finding what they need with us. Hope to keep getting better. By the way my wifes name is Janie. And i am Corri. Hope to see many of you soon. Till then take it easy and keep pedalin............

I will do my best to get some photos and projects up soon. Just scored ladies schwinn hornet and a couple other oldies. Just low on time. my wife is there mostly i do auto recycling so time is a killer. Also just started my add on myspace and new site will be up soon.www.mybuildabike.com myspace.com/mybuildabike

Went to the bike show re-opening of Build A Bike. I met the owners Janie and Corri, really nice people. Corri knows rat, just take a look at the pic of his hotrod. He was explaining how he welded the roof (pool fencing that his neighbor ran over) with 2 batteries ,a battery charger cranked all the way up and a coat hanger :shock: The fencing also works well as a console drink holder.The bike store is very independent. It has some used parts that Corri wants to expand on which is really cool.They also carry what looked like hundreds of model kits. The previous owner had it set up for the lowrider and BMX crowd, hopefully it will start to turn to the cruiser side.It was a small show, about 30 or so bikes. About half were lowriders. Here are some pics in no paticular order.
colsonclone037-1.jpg

colsonclone038.jpg

colsonclone039.jpg

colsonclone040.jpg

colsonclone041.jpg

colsonclone042.jpg

colsonclone043.jpg

colsonclone046.jpg

colsonclone047.jpg

colsonclone048.jpg

colsonclone049.jpg

colsonclone050.jpg

colsonclone051.jpg

colsonclone052.jpg

colsonclone053.jpg

colsonclone063.jpg

colsonclone061.jpg

colsonclone060.jpg

colsonclone059.jpg

colsonclone055.jpg

colsonclone064.jpg

colsonclone065.jpg

colsonclone066.jpg

colsonclone067.jpg

colsonclone068.jpg

colsonclone069.jpg

colsonclone070.jpg

colsonclone071.jpg

colsonclone037.jpg

look like it was a great showing

i grew up going to build a bike

i was there on friday afternoon did not make it to this show. but hopefully they can keep the annual bike show together that ia always a fun time. here are a couple of old pics of the shop i redid the wall way back when and anyone how has every been to Build A Bike knows sprocket best kitty ever!
15i90z9.jpg

2wp3r07.jpg

2cncioi.jpg

Latest posts

Back