1. The forum software will be upgraded on Thursday evening (April 2). During this time the site may be down for a period of time to make the change. Thanks for your patience as we do the work!
    Dismiss Notice

"SNOT ROCKET"...sold

Discussion in 'FINISHED SPACE BIKES' started by KOTA, Feb 26, 2009.

1. mikeybikesit

mikeybikesit

Re: "SNOT ROCKET"

Nice. Theres just something about it that pops.

2. thatismytruck

thatismytruck

It was so fun to see this bike in person. Highlight of my day was riding Snot Rocket around. Thanks again, for trusting me with it. :wink:

3. KOTA

KOTA

TRUST you?.........You let me ride your "Airstream" bike which is 10x the bike!..Still can't figure how ya got such a FAT tire in the back of it... Uh, that back tire is worth more than my whole bike, I have a total investment of $30 in SNOT ROCKET, there's no comparison between the two bikes!

4. KOTA

KOTA

Re: "SNOT ROCKET" (update)

A little up date. Changed the sprocket and cranks to a 48T, BIG improvement. Added a Bell bag. I've been using this bike a lot more then I thought I would. Was a handful in the beginning (negative trail), not after getting used to it. Now it's one of my favorites.

[​IMG]

5. thatismytruck

thatismytruck

Love the bag and that sprocket is way cool.

6. 59punk

59punk

dig those forks way more than the cheap looking lowrider forks you see all over, KILLER job. and the fork brace looks simple but I really dig it, K.I.S.S.(keep it simple stupid) that's my motto, you killed it. simple but siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!! :mrgreen:

7. KOTA

KOTA

Sold it at the Muscle Bike Museum swap meet. Never thought I'd sell it. I think the guy was more interested in the seat then the whole bike. Anyway, because of the negative trail on the bike, I sold it as a "work of art" :roll:, not a rideable bike. This was a very simple bike, but it always generated attention. I kinda miss it.....I've got others to takes it's place. :D

8. mastronaut

mastronaut

Maybe the guy who bought it wants to restore it, looks like the frame and rack are either Murray or Higgins. There is nice potential there for a resto project!

9. KOTA

KOTA

If he does, I'll have to buy it back, and "restore" it back the way it is! :lol: