So Cal Clubs?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there gents, this is Monarky from the IE (Ontario) to be more exact. Including myself and few others that I know here in the Chino/Ontario area with vintage bikes have also been trying to kick off some weekend rides. I have heard of some others here on the Forum that every once in a while do the Pacific Electric trail ride which is in the RanchoCucamonga & Ontario border that has a lot of cool places to eat and drink. Either way we would love to get in on the ride....just let me know when and I will get others to go.

That sounds great, been wanting to ride that trail. I was hoping to get something going in August. I am out of town a lot the end of this month.

Cool let me know and I will get the guys from the IE to go as well. Keep me posted when and where for your next ride? Thanks Monarky

Since the responses so far have been between Corona & Riverside, maybe it's time to start a little get together. A Sunday morning coffee & doughnuts bike ride and general BS session about bikes at a downtown Riverside or Corona doughnut shop. Sort of an informal get together like Donut Derelicts in Huntington Beach does, except bicycles instead of cars. Pretty flat around the downtown Riverside area from what I've seen. Not familiar with the Corona area. Just a thought, someone might want to run with~~~:)

There are a few of us pre war riders in Riverside who would love to get together and have coffee and cruise Riverside. Let us know when and where. [email protected]
Kris

Not trying to be the "Leader" here but if you send me an email address I will try to organize/coordinate a group of riders to infiltrate the Riverside area on Sunday the 19th of October.
Flabob airport is a cool destination spot and is a cool backdrop for a photo.

Send me an email with any suggestions. I will start it off by saying 9am meet at the Taco Station on University(?)

I already have a few riders sitting on their bicycles, rarin' to go!

My email is: [email protected]
Lets see what happens :)
Kris

OK, so I took your lead and looked at some locations around Riverside. How about meeting at Fairmont park and riding down to the donut shop on university. It would be about a 25 minute ride, and the park has a lot of parking.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk
Oops, just saw this. I am game for whatever and whenever. I didnt mean to hijack your post I just have ADHD and posted a suggestion. Keep me posted if you guys meet.
Thanks,
Kris

Just did a ride with Rat Rod Riders, Old Time Values and Chopaderos down in Huntington Beach this past weekend and it was a blast. No attitudes or egos, just group of guys and gals who love bikes and love to ride.
They have rides open to anyone whether you you plan to be a member or not.
When and where's the next ride? Sounds fun..

-J Wolf

Latest posts

Back