so my bike got stolen

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3n83pb3lb5T25S25R5b3nd4c9c705154b127c.jpg

this is the kind of bike. not the exact one in the picture, but that model and color.
the differences:
-no bottle rack
-electrical tape grips
- black huffy seat with a perfect square duct tape patch on a rip
-no reflectors at all
-white walls are dry a little
-front rim is dented
-bike is muddy
-missing the front brake and handle
-missing the shifter grip, but the shifter is still there
im not to mad about this one. why? causer obviously someone needed it worse than me if they were willing to steal it. just want to meet them so i know who needs it.
please keep an eye out in so-cal

Re: so my bike got got stolen

Ill b checking CL. You should check any bike shops sometimes people will steal bikes and take them to get fixed up or check the rubidoux and van buren swap meets. I hope you get it back or u get something 10x better!!! Good luck!

th wapmeets were he first plce i thought (kinda brought u the ood walkin home saying that it was alread headed down mission)

I didn't know you were that close. I'm on the other side of the hill near limonite and camino real. If you want to go to the cruise saturday you can ride in with us and I can loan you a bike

Might have been a joy rider. I would check around the local area to see if the thief dumped it after riding it.

Hey caffeine7 u are really close to where I used to live...I lived down camino real right by patriot high. Grew up right around that area then I moved to san bernardino where I can't go for a ride without having to look over my shoulder.
I wont be able to attend on saturday :( but ill be looking forward to the next ride...

well i alled the lbs (southridge, and afew others lised further out) and they said thed keed they eyes out. im going to go see what our office at chool says today. if anyone wants to place bets, ive ot 5 dollars on "sorry, but heres nothing we can do" And ive told my neighbor to keep an eye out while hes doing his runs (mailman).

Be sure to check the bike racks at school. The person who stole it might be dumb enough to ride it to school and lock it up with their own lock.(seen this happen before) lol

I'm a little west of you (Ontario). I'll keep an eye out. There's a couple swap meets my way I go to.
Do you need a bike to get around on? I've got a Micargi cruiser that needs a seat, wheels, and tires that I can give you. Maybe some other local members can donate the rest?

I'd have to agree that it was stolen by someone at school.
Have your friends keep their ears open, thieves steal as much for the attention as they do for profit.

The idiot who took it will brag about it to someone, it's only a matter of time.

Good luck gettin' her back.

Cheers,
Dr. T

well a little update. got a file with the sherrif today, he pretty much said its F----D. but he'll try. another thing that happened that was interesting. walked by the bike racks and saw this ...... streched black cruiser, no one had ever seen it before. someone said the kid had just finished it yesterday. "well its cool" i said.later on i walked back by and noticed something, the tires. they were exactly like the one on my bike, (dry on the white part, and shoe polish on the edges). not one to jump to conclusions, i waited till aftertschool, and walked up to the kid who built it. there was a group around him admiring it, as soon as i walked up, he looked at me, picked up his bike and rode off. :(

mikesbikes36 said:
sounds guilty 2 me ....shoulda wacked him and took the bike.... :mrgreen:
ill be honest, he was a scary dude.

What grade are you in :?: Stand up to the jerk and show him who's boss :wink:

Latest posts

Back