sorry everyone!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive just realised that im pissing people off with my constant asking for riding pix...sorry guys...
im really not challenging anyone or even any bikes...i just really like seeing riding pix, and i guess that i may come off in the wrong way when i ask people if they have any....
im just a big bike fanatic and i love seeing all of these cool bikes ... the more pix the better to me ... and i really like riding pix.

Brett

Hey Brett, you asked me for riding pix yesterday, no offense taken. As a matter of fact because of your request, I'll see that I take pictures of me riding from now on. You might be SORRY! 8)

Don't sweat the small stuff Brett , I did not post in that topic but I read the whole thing. My thoughts are...if it ain't ride able its not finished.
I actually did post a riding pic of the bike I built but it fell short of a rat though very little of it was stock parts, it just doesn't look ratty but
its cool just the same.....The key word in these build offs is "fun" and fun it is building and seeing what others are building from are piles
of old bikes and parts or what ever stuff we find laying around ( I am working on a truss rod / basket combo, making it from an old
fire place surround ) its amazing what we do with other peoples junk. Lets just keep it real and friendly.

Mark

Everything is not cool!...as the unofficial photog of a couple of bike groups and official poster of "the ride pics from So Cal are up!" threads, let me just say that about the only way my bike ever gets shot is when I am not on it. And another thing, I was really flirtin' with disaster when I shot these-just to get "riding" pics to fill the demand... :lol: Maybe I shouldn't have been riding against the flow...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/david-quickpic/2101172667/in/set-72157603427967877/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/david-quickpic/2101951960/in/set-72157603427967877/

cool!
chop on i say!!
and i cant wait to see riding pix of your streched beasty kota

i get my mates to ride my bikes so i can get decent riding pix. for 2 reasons:
1/ i take better pix then they do!
2/ some of them are alot prettyer than me..and have boobys! ;)

brett

me too sorry that i came off at you like that anyone who knows me here knows i am not normally like that. after i made that first post under congrads rrbo2 i read a bunch of other posts and noticed that you were basicly asking the same thing in all of them and not attacking my bike. i guess i got a little rilled up because i was already questioned about the rideability of the ratty truck to which i thought i had put to rest. its all good and i even dig the pink logo jackets just dont step on HOOLIGANS turf :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back