Sorry forgot to introduce myself

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I'm coach J. signed up back in Sept. but haven't gotten around to doing much. I am the head coach of our high school wrestling team and our season is winter. I'm ratdaddy's brother. He infected me with this bike sickness but I love it. I have a 1948 schwinn that I ratted, a 63 schwinn I'm doing for my wife (pink with a basket), an early 60's robin hood that I love (dig the sturmy archer), and my recent pick is a late 40's J.C. Higgins with the bee hive springer. I put some stuff on the classifieds but never said who I was. ratdaddy, if you are on what's up bro?

welcome aboard Coach..
I am no Stranger addressing a Wrestling Coach.

I Wrestled from Grade 5 ( where I crossed the Field from Elementary School... to the Junior Highschool )
...until Grade 12.
I am also a Big Fan of Mixed martial Arts.

The 80's where a while ago :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That is a beautiful line up of bikes you posted.
I look forward to seeing some Pic's

peace,
Kev.

Here is a photo of the metalwork he had done on the frame. I have a finished pic of it somewhere, but I can't find it at the moment
forty8.gif

The other side of the ocean welcomes u too!
Really like that Forty8 bike.
I love them straight tube frames, w/ a tank they're even better.

Btw,I'm really curious.What's a bee hive springer? I mean, i know what a springer is but never heard of a bee hive 1.
Rat on!

The bee hive springer has the spring in a vertical position instead of horizontal. I'll put a pic on pretty soon. I'd like to have some suggestions on what I should do with it. I'm sorry that I missed the build-off.

nice transformation. That take makes it sharp. Kinda of like those thick top bars on the Felts.

Welcome to the board

midnight ride

heres the web site for the ride, ci.lenexa.ks.us leave me a post in here if you would like info on how to reach me. the ride is july 14th. you going to bring the family or just you? im hoping our bike club makes a good showing there boasting 800 + riders this year... should be interesting.

Latest posts

Back