SOUL CATCHER (final stretch!!!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I came up with idea a couple months ago but changed my mind on how I was going to do it so I saved it for the build off. Since my favorite holiday is halloween I wanted to do a bike called the "SOUL CATCHER" a bike that someone that chases lost souls would ride. this is the frame im starting off with its an 81 murray. I promise it wont look close to this when done. And it will have a pull behind cart but thats staying secret till the bike is done
montery.jpg

Re: SOUL CATCHER

I won't tell anyone your secret! :wink:

Will the cart serve food and/or beverages?

Taking a walk on the dark side building this bike may help me get started on my props for halloween a little earlier. Think im going to have to hit some yard sales to find some of my finishing touches tho.

dragnusa said:
soul catcher bike not zombie bike, I actually have plans for one those too but thats a later build

I have a zombie bike already, parts are just falling off of it, look at my first pic, no tank, no grips, no pedals...

yoothgeye said:
dragnusa said:
soul catcher bike not zombie bike, I actually have plans for one those too but thats a later build

I have a zombie bike already, parts are just falling off of it, look at my first pic, no tank, no grips, no pedals...
I just sprayed my morning coffee when I read this!!!!!!

dragnusa said:
I came up with idea a couple months ago but changed my mind on how I was going to do it so I saved it for the build off. Since my favorite holiday is halloween I wanted to do a bike called the "SOUL CATCHER" a bike that someone that chases lost souls would ride. this is the frame im starting off with its an 81 murray. I promise it wont look close to this when done. And it will have a pull behind cart but thats staying secret till the bike is done
montery.jpg

Cool concept :!: I think my build will lean close to the dark side as well.Can't wait to see what you do.Would your trailer be useful for storage of captured souls :?:

Paint it white, put a rack on the trailer, some red flashing lights, and name it "Ghostbusters"! :D

Circa Cycles said:
dragnusa said:
montery.jpg

Cool concept :!: I think my build will lean close to the dark side as well.Can't wait to see what you do.Would your trailer be useful for storage of captured souls :?:
That's the idea of the trailer.figuring it out and getting the badges is going to be the hardest part of the build

brett4christ said:
Paint it white, put a rack on the trailer, some red flashing lights, and name it "Ghostbusters"! :D
I couldn't bring myself to do that. People expect darker things then that from me lol

Having lots of fun with this I'm actually building 2 bikes right now. I'm building soul catcher and turtle lady (wife's bike) at the sametime

Finally snagged the wifes laptop (since mine died) to post some pics of the soul catcher build
almost left it this color
scframe.jpg

this aint for what you might think, im seeing something evil in it
diskbrake.jpg

frame with nirve single speed rim
frame.jpg

front rim paint with rustoleum red paint, look how close it matches the nirve rim and the paint holds up better too
redrims.jpg

sawblade
sawblade.jpg

heres test fitting all the parts up to this point
soulcatcher.jpg

not really feeling the kc light on it but its all i got to this point.
still have a long way before im finished stay tuned

Latest posts

Back