SOUTHERN FLYER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have envy of this bike, and serious envy of that fog photo.

Oops, I forgot about replying to this thread. :oops: Thanks kram, erichitscar, and ifitsfreeitsforme.

Also, a big thank you to everyone who used one of your votes for my bike. With so many great bikes here, it's very rewarding to have finished at #6!

I'm proud to say that Southern Flyer is among the 12 great bikes on the pages of the 2014 RatRodBikes Calendar!
index.php

You can order them HERE.

As you may know, we sent copies of the calendar to those we stayed with while the build-off was on, I keep getting comments on how much everyone loves February, the best quote comes from my brother in law though: "I just stand there looking at it, drooling."

Great bike and a great photo TRM! :41:

Luke.

Nice job. Love the homecooked track bar. 8) 8) I expect to see some of those cropping up. :wink:
A little over a year later your prediction was right. I saw this on ePay and I remembered what you had said. :grin:
$_57.JPG

Look familiar?
100_5605_zpsfb529194.jpg

$_57.JPG

100_5606_zps6de14962.jpg

Very cool bike BTW.:)

For the last three years, this bike has been mostly unchanged except for adding the chain guard and a horn. But last week, forum member @olddude13 posted a CWC tank for sale and I had to have it! I've wanted to try a tank on this one from the time I first built it!

The frame is bare metal but the patina red tank still matches pretty good.:)
101_2403.jpg
101_2407.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back