Space Liner to Speed Liner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Blue By You is Done. Simple cruiser into a road bike. Sorry no Exotic location, as I just finished up tonight and the thunder storms were rolling in. Front yard as a back drop.

The Starting point. Space liner from a Rat Member. Thought I was going to use a few funkey parts but they really didn't look right. Went with a 3 piece crank, a MTB wheel set with smooth specialized tires. A cool take off seat from a LBS for 15 bones and the rest is history.

S7303066.jpg

S7303443.jpg

S7303447.jpg

S7303445.jpg

S7303446.jpg

S7303448.jpg

S7303441.jpg

S7303437.jpg

S7303438.jpg

What a beauty!!!!

NICE NICE NICE!!!!
However I do miss a shot from a realistic angle. I want to see how the handlebars look when you look at the bike from a greater distance. It's something I 'd like to do sometime when I find a cruisertype bicycle. I love the racerlook on beachcruisers. You don't see that too often.
Well done.

Hey Sinner4,

Cool Spaceliner!
I'm liking the stem/drops with your frame
It looks fast!
The color scheme matches really well.

Nice Job

Go Spaceliners!

From one spaceliner fan to another: Awesome build! Super Clean with Great Attitude! You just can't beat a spaceliner frame, in my opinion, for whatever that is worth. Great build, Congrats! 8) :mrgreen:

Hey Sinner4,

If you haven't already, please post your RRB6 bike over here:
"Show us your Spaceliners"
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12311&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Pick and me are already there.
The Liner Crew on RRB6 just put some really cool bikes back on the road 8)
Time to show them off!

I'd like to see more of your bike
It looks like a bike that could be ridden fast 8)

Hope to see you there
Go Spaceliners!

Latest posts

Back