SPACELINER PITMASTER SPECIAL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duuuuuuude!!! That thing is siiiiick!!! With all the lines it has, it looks like a high-speed arrow about to break through the sound barrier! With the white cardboard mockups, it makes me think of Mike Finnegan's '61 Cadillac drag car he's working on. It just looks like it should go 200 miles per hour.
159414782_5211174138925034_2103574003620662107_n.jpg

Thanks. That Cadillac is really nice. Pretty excited that you made that connection.

WOW!!! Just now seeing this beastie!!!!
So wish the timing would have worked to have this in BO16.
Such a treat to see your brain at work!!

WOW!!! Just now seeing this beastie!!!!
So wish the timing would have worked to have this in BO16.
Such a treat to see your brain at work!!

Thank you sir, much appreciate. Yeah, the “slow” in “low and slow” on this is applying as much to the build speed as how fast the bike will actually be. Three months in and I basically just have a frame and a pile of parts . Would have been nice to wait for the build off to start but I suspected this one was going to turn into a long term project. I have been tossing around some thoughts for redoing an earlier build for BO16 though. Just need to convince myself that I’ll like the changes enough to pull out the cutting wheel!

Latest posts

Back