Spaceliners-AngelWing and DevilWing (AngelWing updated 10/9)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: a couple more Spaceliners... AngelWing and DevilWing

AngelWing has been kinda been ignored for a while,
I've been out of town a bit and otherwise distracted or lazy.
But I have been making progress.
2734356009_f43dbaa44f_b.jpg

Disassembled.
2735184200_a3467db61c_b.jpg

an elegant frame design if you ask me.
2735184392_162d61133e_b.jpg

After a just little bit of chrome cleaning in one spot.

So here it is, after cleaning up the chrome, putting the new wheels on,
re-greasing the headset and bottom bracket, installing chain, pedals, stem, bars and grips.
The saddle is temporary while I get it running. I had planned to put the B-72 on there,
but decided to save it for my Klunker.
2925639225_da4c196592_b.jpg

I still have to paint and install the tank, rack, and chainguard. I have them sanded.
Anyone have a white cruiser saddle? Electra's white saddle has that stupid pink piping.

And of course, more special touches:
2926490770_6b19d4b97a_b.jpg

more updates soon, I hope.

another cool idea! I screwed up last weekend I was going to buy a mint white pleated spaceliner saddle with crash bar for $15 and i forgot to go back and get it. I know the guy somewhat so if i see him at another fleamarket I will snag it for ya

Sweet.I was just talking about this yesterday.They are gonna look sweet together.

Nitcat said:
Great builds, I love spaceliners in stock setup, but you're taking these to new heights! Nice job cleaning that chrome on angelwing, it looked pretty rough, any tips for how to do a nice job like this?

Thanks! As for cleaning... I just use WD-40 and steel wool for most of it, and for the really tough pitting I put the wire brush on the drill and attack it that way. I am sure that other people have their own methods but those work for me.

Dan Jose said:
i love the Bikes! Words cant describe (in detail). Are you a photgrapher?

Amateur photographer with a professional-grade camera ;)

Latest posts

Back