~~ SpaceRay ~~

Sep 1, 2006
Simsbury, CT
As requested by Hooch. It started life as a 24" Sears Spaceliner and soon was born the @@SpaceRay@@. Mag Sprocket, Springer seat, 20" front wheel, 5 speed Twist Grip shifter for stealth, dual redline 24" rear slickand big Wald handlebars.

Sep 1, 2006
Simsbury, CT
Stock Frame...

The Bike frame is a stock chrome Sears Spaceliner. It had 24" wheels on it and I just converted it over. In the pics you can see the caliper hanging there. I could not find the finished pics which had 24 " wheels front and back with Western Flyer White Walls on it. THese pics were for Mock up to see if The buyer wanted the stock wheels for a 20" front wheel. He ended up taking the 24" wheels. The sprocket was a find indeed and I kick myself in the but for selling it with the bike, heck I kick myself for selling the bike period, but you gotta do what you gotta do. The sprocket came on the Rollfast Top Drag 24 x 16 bike. It may have come on other bikes by Rollfast, but not sure.

Nov 1, 2015
I was the buyer. Absolutely beautiful bike. A true dream to ride! Unfortunately, I also made the mistake of selling it. As far as bike are concerned, this is the one that got away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: LukeTheJoker