Spider Bite!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Guys..
I have to Pull The Plug on this Build.

My Life Right now is like a Country Song. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have sooooo Much Going on with My Business,The Kids,
, My Girlfriend selling her House, Me selling Mine,
Both of us Buying a bigger one Together :D :D :D

....I wouldn't be able to Build The Bike I want to,
and it would Be unfair to My Family to Devote all my
Time..Like I did Last year...to the Build.

But look Out :mrgreen: ......I'm Buying a Bigger House....with a REAL
Shop :lol: :lol: :lol: and Next's Years Build will be on my
list of things I look VERY Forward too.

Good Luck to all......
Peace,
Kev.

:shock: :shock: :shock: WHAT- I..I..I.. . :( I wanted to see what you came up with! Oh well! Good Luck on the house hunting! We'll miss you! L8 EM :(

Man, the build off aint gonna be the same! Your creativeness will be severely missed.

So when's the house party! And we wanna see the new shop when ya get it set up!
Chainy

well that bikes has waited 30+ years for you to bring out its true glory ... it can wait one more.......

good luck, i really hope it wasn't the kitchen that gave you your inspiration... you may want to take the frig for the new shop!

Do'nt forget to look for a shop with a kitchenette!You need your snacks to keep the creative juices flowing! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: L8 EM

Hey don't leave us. Have fun with the new house and readjustment.

It is kinda of like that bike is getting a "Stay of execution" lol.

Please post some pics of your new baby(bike).

been their Kev and I have a full plate myself but I figure I'll find enough time in 2 months to build a bike...an hour a week should do it.
I waste more time then that playing on the internet

Best of luck with your life adventures
Mark

sorry to hear it kev i will hold up the flag for ya but i know how life can be hard. my bike has been hard to keep under wraps around the shop but i think once done it will have a shot. your bike i know would have been right there too. good luck and write me sorry i have not been around.

karfer67 said:
sorry to hear it kev i will hold up the flag for ya but i know how life can be hard. my bike has been hard to keep under wraps around the shop but i think once done it will have a shot. your bike i know would have been right there too. good luck and write me sorry i have not been around.

It's all good Bro....

I'll give yaa a Call,

kev.

Latest posts

Back