SPITFIRED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
spitfired001.jpg

spitfired007.jpg

spitfired005.jpg

spitfired004.jpg

spitfired008.jpg

Extensive build thread here:
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/spitfired.104074

The location of that bell..Absolute genius! The bending of that basket back to original..Perfection. The RRB plate on the front...Doodadery at its best!

In reality I'm a little jealous, $80....Nice score. A bike that is a TRUE RAT, the essence of this site.

Really like those Jack Rabbit tires on the fat chrome rims! Great compliment of new parts added to a very rust-ifying original patina!

Nice work! :41:

When Schwinn's rust, they rust ! :inlove:.

I have literally the PERFECT girls Hornet match to this bike - in "as found" condition still sporting nearly the exact same patina - if you have the hankering to add an accompanying ride for a lady friend. I actually have two of them and have not touched either of them yet.

What type of wheels are those and where did they come from? A set similar to those would be perfect for my Spaceliner project.

ARE YOU KIDDING?!? YOU CAME OUT OF NO WHERE AND FINISHED A SWEET BIKE. THE TIRES CAP IT OFF!!

The perfect fade of the patina is the top of the fork crown into the fork. That's a tough one to faux.
I like it.

Carl.

Classic yet a nice hot rod vibe . Is that burning rubber i smell ;.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back