Spot Rocker 29er ss

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
image.jpeg
I got this frame from a friend that had this 2012 never used 17.5" frame. Spot is Colorado (Golden) company and way way out of my price range ! I just had to build it up but on a budget... So so Internet / parts stash / bike swap shopping I went. Got some new take off wheels from a Canondale ss score they had rear 20 tooth cog. Found a overseas aluminum ,fork carbon bars and seatpost at a decent price and they all look awesome. Parts stash yielded a 90's Cannondale Coda CNBC n.o.s. Mtb crank..dumpster find. I machined off outer ring teeth and the whole small ring giving me a 32 t with bash guard. Stash also yielded a brand new Shimano bb that I had bought last year but width was wrong for chain line..bingo for this it was perfect. Tires are Hutchenson Pythons these ride like slicks on pavement got Em on sale. Stem a Wake short from China $6 free shipping! Brakes will be Avids from Tiawan we will see how that works out. Seat is a Scott from bike swap new $5. I coated the inside of the frame with frame protecter spray. All ready except brakes and grips on slow boat from...

Latest posts

Back