BO15 SteamRoller - Finished 1st THANKS!! - CompareTwinWinsVerBotenSteamRoller

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this space for ratty backdrops. And I always get people that come over from the 2 or 3 bars across that face it.

20200830_181649.jpg
20200830_181658.jpg
20200830_181710.jpg
20200830_181721.jpg
20200830_181728.jpg
20200830_181744.jpg

One of the guys from the local Wolfpack Bike Club came over and took these pics of me with SteamRoller

20200830_182437.jpg
20200830_182459.jpg

Some of you may remember me using the JINX bar as a backdrop for a couple of years. Sadly they have left the building.

20200830_183556.jpg
20200830_183605.jpg

Random little smart car with a cool cover.

20200830_184221.jpg

Good night all!

I love this space for ratty backdrops. And I always get people that come over from the 2 or 3 bars across that face it.

View attachment 136364View attachment 136365View attachment 136366View attachment 136367View attachment 136368View attachment 136370

One of the guys from the local Wolfpack Bike Club came over and took these pics of me with SteamRoller

View attachment 136371View attachment 136372

Some of you may remember me using the JINX bar as a backdrop for a couple of years. Sadly they have left the building.

View attachment 136373View attachment 136374

Random little smart car with a cool cover.

View attachment 136375

You had one heck of a good day around town!!

BEAUTIFUL BROTHER. I THINK I LIKE THIS ONE THE BEST. IT WAS INTRIGUING FROM THE START. GREAT WORK!!

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Thanks brother Jake! I need to pull out VerBoten and see them side by side. I am proud of both of them. See you across the finish line!

Dude! That bikes on the edge of Class 2 Build-off turf :grin:
SteamRoller!? More like Elton John's Rocket Man Bike :rockout:
Nice work, SICK!

Thanks man. Everything bolt on. No Class 2 work on this one. I'll always build in the traditional class. It's the cool place to be. :D

Thanks man. Everything bolt on. No Class 2 work on this one. I'll always build in the traditional class. It's the cool place to be. :D
It's the most competitive so there you go. I like to cheat and make stuff be whatever I want. That has so much person who has no idea what it is appeal they are going to think its a custom frame.

It's the most competitive so there you go.

Really for me it is more the history of the RRB Build Off. There didn't used to be a Class 2, so it is sorta what I grew up on here and what got me hooked on RRB to start with.

Some of the Class 2 stuff is wicked, but you really need access to welding and tube bending equipment to do it right.

The Top Five Spots in this Class 1 build-off!? I'll be flip'n coins over really :blackeye:

I'm not knocking Class 2 by any means. I love the stuff that gets done there tremendously.

Really for me it is more the history of the RRB Build Off. There didn't used to be a Class 2, so it is sorta what I grew up on here and what got me hooked on RRB to start with.
Geez, crazy times. The what is "built not bought war veterans". I don't miss those threads. I still say 99% of the people who see you riding that are going to think it is a one of one frame. The one I had was really big compared to my other cruisers. I kind of wish i had kept it.

I like how the green of the grass in those park shots gives the coppertone a deeper color. But the door to the Jinx is pretty hard to beat for 'cool factor'.
Your bike builds always have a cohesiveness to them. Everything works together, and all the parts look like they belong. The paint on this one really ties it all up in a bow! Your 10th attempt might be the best one of all! Stellar work brother! :41:

Back on the streets with SteamRoller today.

20200831_172630.jpg

I want to see some shots of you riding that beauty but I know how hard those are to get if you are out by yourself .
Went for a spin downtown and in the park and was scared to ask people if they would take a shot with my camera because of the .... covid .
Your bike looks awesome well done

I want to see some shots of you riding that beauty but I know how hard those are to get if you are out by yourself .
Went for a spin downtown and in the park and was scared to ask people if they would take a shot with my camera because of the .... covid .
Your bike looks awesome well done

I have a couple of videos posted on FB, but I haven't loaded them to YouTube yet.

Here is a link to yesterday video. (EDIT: COOL, I didn't realize that Facebook was a supported Media source for videos!)

Here is a video from yesterdays first completed ride on SteamRoller.

Latest posts

Back