Stewart's Cycle-Truck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
bikes016-2.jpg

bikes047.jpg

bikes022.jpg

bikes026.jpg

bikes025.jpg

bikes039.jpg

bikes050.jpg

bikes021.jpg

bikes002-10.jpg

Bravo, Very Nice, and Great Colors!!

I really don't want to sell it, but as always I'm broke and my doctor doesn't accept IOU's :(

I had to sell the cycletruck today. If this disqualifies me then so be it, I had a ton of fun building it and thanks to everyone for the compliments. :)

I don't see why it would disqualify you, the photos were submitted in time and there is no rule stating you have to keep the bike for 50 years after the build. to me it's about the build more than the bike, otherwise we would just post photos of the finished bike.
Scott 8)

37fleetwood said:
I don't see why it would disqualify you, the photos were submitted in time and there is no rule stating you have to keep the bike for 50 years after the build. to me it's about the build more than the bike, otherwise we would just post photos of the finished bike.
Scott 8)
+1

Thanks guys, it seems lately that every bike I get my hands on has to be sold off to pay bills. I make a profit every time, but I've turned my hobbie into work and that's just not right. As soon as I get everything squared away I'll be hoarding again. :D

Latest posts

Back