Sting-Ray Fastback Question

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Don't know year,its a basic green fastback with front brake,Everything seems to be there,lite surface rust.What would be a good offer?

The serial number is needed to figure out the year.

Pictures would be nice to give a ballpark figure. A front brake would indicate that it had multiple gears at one time. So this bike may not be all original.

The serial number is needed to figure out the year.

Pictures would be nice to give a ballpark figure. A front brake would indicate that it had multiple gears at one time. So this bike may not be all original.
Thanks Cman I thought something look funny.200$ seemed a little high.

Price can range widely on year, amount of original parts, and overall condition... as you know.

Without seeing it I'd say $100. If it's all original and in good condition, $200 may be a fair price as well. Just hard to really say without knowing more.

Good luck! Serial number will allow us to ID the year. Can be found on head tube or rear dropouts usually.

i just got a 1967?( i think) fastback 5 speed with a stickshift and in needed a full restore i resold it and got 150 bucks in its condition which was rough but ride able.
from what i gather, if it is a coaster brake that affects the value
campus green does seem to be a desirable color.
but if it has been rebuilt incorrectly from what it sounds i'd guestimate about 100 would be a fair price if you wanna keep it.
200 is off their rocker.
that is just a guess of course without actually seeing it
Sean

Latest posts

Back