Stingray and Rollfast burn and blast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Check out this epicness for $45! ($50 if u count my tip!)

Found a local guy who will strip paint off a bike by throwing it in an oven, then sand blasting it for $20-$25 per bike!

I think this is a tremendous value.
8A4EE3F3-EE38-4D9D-BE98-01022A7805E1.jpeg
EA11B0CB-E0FC-48CF-BB9B-82B1D7FDBDB2.jpeg
38DBDD52-64E5-4AC7-8B69-DCC1543F63C1.jpeg

Awesome! I’ve got have a couple of mine blasted here shortly. I use a semi-retired 81 year old guy that has been doing Media blasting forever. He always blasts them and primes them, so it works out well if I can’t immediately start working on them.

I don’t know what your plans are with that Rollfast, but Bruce Crawford actually makes the correct tank decals.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rollfast-b...204722?hash=item3b19664af2:g:KPsAAOSwZ-lbf1G5

Awesome! I’ve got have a couple of mine blasted here shortly. I use a semi-retired 81 year old guy that has been doing Media blasting forever. He always blasts them and primes them, so it works out well if I can’t immediately start working on them.

I don’t know what your plans are with that Rollfast, but Bruce Crawford actually makes the correct tank decals.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rollfast-b...204722?hash=item3b19664af2:g:KPsAAOSwZ-lbf1G5
Thanks RP!!!!!!

I’ve been stripping these bikes by hand for years; at $25 a bike, cost for cost, it’s slightly more expensive to do this than use paint strippers, wire wheels, etc., BUT, where I’d have HOURS into all that work, I can now avoid with about 20 minutes in a car!!!

That 20 minutes covers both drop off and pick up of the bikes!!!! So, the guy is pretty close to my house. (Central New York traffic is also super easy compared to other cities)

As for the decals, I actually was going to do a custom design for the tank.

However, Does Bruce happen to be able to make the Chainguard decals?

I’d actually take any rollfast decals that would fit on the Chainguard.

Latest posts

Back