STOLEN IN MILWAUKEE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOMETIME BETWEEN JULY 31st to AUGUST 7th...PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT...

579975_10151154482141197_1171491101_n.jpg

stolen right out of our basement...it was u-locked to the bike rack and cable locked to two other bikes...the u-lock was in pieces and they took the rear tires of the other two bikes...

603513_10151174354704703_680595354_n.jpg

Thats B.S. man!
Looks like its time 4 u 2 get a rat rod rottwiller.
Hope u find it.

Man that sucks, are in in an apt. complex or house? If your in a complex talk to everybody you can, they had to make some noise to kill that U lock, offer the kids a reward for the return, put up posters. You need a bunch of cables and rap them though the wheels, frames then around a post. If your in a house put up a steel door. Hope you find it.

Dang.I remember that build.The electric 3-wheeler with the batteries in the coke box?That sucks man.It's a pretty unique bike,hopefully it gets found soon.
-Kreep-

ratina said:
Only people who live there have access to the basement right? Someone had to have heard something
It's easy to get into the lobby. Once in, the basement is wide open. Then they can leave through the stairway. Since the building is an artist's building, any noise can be mistaken as someone doing work. I have the recharger and motor key so that part is useless to the "new" owner. I just hope the cameras were working.

Man that sucks, that was an awesome build and I hope you get it back. I've been lucky and haven't had anything stolen in years but I have had attempts. Last idiot to try I put 9 arrows through the side of my shed with a compound bow and chased him off. Haven't had a problem since so I figure word got around. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back