Stolen-Update 7/6/2012

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Carmichael, California 6/29/2012

I woke up this morning to find my old silver 1992 F-150 4x4 Flairside hooked up to my black Haulmark tandom axle trailer had vanished.

The contents of the trailer held 15 of my prize bicycles including two Build Off contenders Mash Banger and Undertaker.

The truck bed held three slammed custom pedal cars and a sweet 1900's Irish Mail.

Just trying to let the bicycle community know to be on the look out.

Thanks,

Ray Aubrey

Re: Stolen

I'm so sorry to hear that happening.
I sure hope they can find it and the bikes.
Might not be much help up here in MN but do you have a photo and/or license of the trailer?
Best of Luck

Man that sucks, hope you find the lowlife that did it. Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them.

Just a thought check around all the flea markets and pawn shops and get the word out in case they try to hock your stuff.

Dang...the truck,trailer and the bikes. :shock:

Your insurance company is going to love you.

Sorry to hear about that. :(

if you have any pics post them up .. so we can be on the look out for them .. on CL ..
and prolly was someone from the cabe... or KANSAS ...gol dang darn KANSAS peeps.. :lol: :lol:

AAArrrgggg that just S \_/ CKS :x I hope the wrath comes down on them w/ a vengence. Post pics, who knows were they might show up.

Did you happen to have a cell phone in the truck? I know police can sometimes track them. My iPhone has an app for that in case it's stolen I can track it online. Just a thought.

Kuttnhack said:
Carmichael, California 6/29/2012
I woke up this morning to find my old silver 1992 F-150 4x4 Flairside hooked up to my black Haulmark tandom axle trailer had vanished.
The contents of the trailer held 15 of my prize bicycles including two Build Off contenders Mash Banger and Undertaker.
The truck bed held three slammed custom pedal cars and a sweet 1900's Irish Mail.
Just trying to let the bicycle community know to be on the look out.
Thanks,
Ray Aubrey

Are you and deven-science close ? Thats two vehicle thefts in Sacramento in a week!

That just plain Sucks dude ! Got your number if i see any of it i'll let you Know ! dont know your truck but i'd recognize you trailer and bikes any where !

Ralph

Watch your local Craigslist too. Might post an add on there maybe someone saw something or someone might see it. Talk to neighbors too.

best of luck to you finding at least some of your stuff, and worst of luck to the theif. may he get a pants cuff caught in a bike chain and crack his skull flipping over the bars.

Re: Stolen-Update 6/29/2012

Early this afternoon on the same day of the theft, Friday the Sacramento Police Department recovered my truck and empty trailer abandoned in da hood blocking someones driveway. The alert homeowner called the police. No finger printing was done that I could see. A huge palm print is on the driver side window with other smaller prints still visable. The officer was very nice but rushed. I had no insurance on the trailer or the contents. My loss, someones unlawfull gain. It seems to me that the economy has crashed the city budget and the layoffs and cutbacks within the police department are evident. I think the police are doing the best they can with what have to work with to protect and serve. We the people pay the price through taxes to support public services and in the end by being ripped off by others who think that your stuff should belong to them. Hmmm... Is this where redistribution of wealth starts in the streets and moves higher and higher until it gets to the top where the goal is to seperate you from your hard earned money and give it to the gamers? Just a little rant, I'm still in shock. I'm really tempted to get in the other line. Ya think I can qualify for EBT? Whatever that is.

Known Missing:
15 of my favorite bicycles.
3 custom pedal cars.
1 early 1900's Irish Mail.
3 folding tables.
1 12 x 12 easy up.
Hand and bicycle tools in a black vintage steel tool box.
Brand new spare tire for the trailer.
CD player and about 10 of my favorite Reggae CD's.
1 custom made redwood console storage box.
1 box of plastic water bottles for recycling.
1 six pack cooler filled with rachet ties.
1 trailer tongue lock.
1 trailer foot storage stand.
2 orange wheel chocks.
1 5-gallon bucket filled with a tire pump, small bicycle parts, paper towels, windex, etc.
2- looped pad locks.
Black Yakima roof rack with center extension.
1 Radar detector

Known Damage:
Tail gate.
Trailer latches mangled.
Rear right fender damage.
Dash board, cut wires, etc.
Left side wind deflector broken to gain access.
Ash tray ripped out to access CD player.
Ignition switch spins around.

Adjuster inspecting Monday morning.

I'll post any exciting developements.

Thanks for everyone's concerns and blessings.

.... man, I'm sorry. I've had me cars broken into more than once, but never that bad. I'm not a praying sort of guy, but my heart goes out to ya. I hope you get yours back, and they get what's coming to them.

Man that has got to be sickening. My heart goes out to you and I hope the lowlife gets caught red handed with all your stuff. I'm sure he'd make someone in prison a nice wife.

Man that Really STINKS!!! :shock:

Got any pics of the bikes? Maybe they will show up on CL or local Flea Markets
Stole these pics from another one of your posts.
any of these missing?
Kuttnhack said:
Here's my hood slummin it in Nor Cal. Sunny weather and good cruisin.
BicycleArt006.jpg
BicycleArt003.jpg
Got to love it.

How about this one?
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=22214
One of my favorites!
Hope someone sees them-and gets all your stuff back to you.

Latest posts

Back