Storage unit bling bling

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend text me today saying she had bought a storage unit and there was a bike in it and asked me if I wanted to buy it for $15 then she sent me a pic of it. Its just a roadmaster bling bling bike. I used a fork from one of these back in the spring and had to shorten the head tube. Not sure what Im going to do with this one since its complete.

I used the frame from one of those and built a fun little kick around bike with it. Ended up selling the bike about a year ago for $70.00. I drug the bike out of a chicken coupe out in the country for $5.00. The frame geometry is pretty cool on these but man do they rust at the first site of moisture! :shock:

On the fence right now the woman decided it was older then she thought (even tho I told her its age and even how much it sold for)and put it up for sale on FB as a very old bike. just hate to see someone pay alot for a bike that isnt that old or collectable.

Ah the dreaded "Picker syndrome" :roll: Personally if it was mine I'd clean it up as best I could and list it for $50 and probably sell it to the first guy to offer over $30.

Latest posts

Back