Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(DONE!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(99.8% DONE!)

homer_simpson31.jpg

uuuhhhhhh.....so...cool....brain....going...numb........................................

wow i have skimmed through this hole thread all 28 pages and all i have to say is................................................................................... cause i am speechless.. :eek:

Sooooooo many cool details going on here!!! AWESOME!

At the beginning of the build, I questioned how well everything was going to flow together. As it stands now, I see you had an awesome vision all along!

Seriously, nice work on this bike! You won't ever see another one like it. Nice touch with the expanded metal, just what that rear skirt needed. All the pinstriping flows together surprisingly well. 8)

I wish I could use certain four letter words to express myself on this build! :shock: Very cool! So do you hang onto bikes like this or do you sell them and move on to the next one?

Oneuglybike said:
I wish I could use certain four letter words to express myself on this build! :shock: Very cool! So do you hang onto bikes like this or do you sell them and move on to the next one?
I will keep this one a long time!

dude over 10000 views? i think that is a record

I don't even know why I have that many. Im not building anything that special. I've seen some much cooler bikes in this build off. I myself have my money on that deluxe 6 bike in the finished section!!!

well your doing something right. your bike is sick bro

karfer67 said:
well your doing something right. your bike is sick bro
Thanks man! It's the best a 16 year old on a no job budget can do...

I've never had an allowance...I don't have a job but I still have to work for my money. Cuttin grass and stuff like that!

it looks awesome dood!! it makes me nervous tho that your way more done than I am... :shock:

Latest posts

Back