Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(DONE!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(FINAL UPDATE!)

yoothgeye said:
Nice, ok, seems as if the copper ends on your tubes are conductors (one end positive, one end negative) if I am correct, then what have you done to insulate the copper from the frame of the bike?
No they are just caps. I lined the positive side with rubber gasket material to prevent the cap from conducting.

Re: Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(FINAL UPDATE!)

Double Nickle said:
yoothgeye said:
Nice, ok, seems as if the copper ends on your tubes are conductors (one end positive, one end negative) if I am correct, then what have you done to insulate the copper from the frame of the bike?
No they are just caps. I lined the positive side with rubber gasket material to prevent the cap from conducting.

Word... good job.

Here is the 2nd Place Bonus Trophy. Since Double Nickle is 16, Rat Rod Brewery crafted a Ginger Ale instead of a beer for his build.

Just in time for the Savannah Craft Brew Fest that happens this weekend, I finished the RRB BO #6 Bonus Brew Trophy.
Some of you may remember the commemorative brews that I did for my BEER RUN entry and how I promised to do the same for the top three winners.
Well, my graphics were extremely basic and it turns out that the winner (petrohead) is a graphic designer. He came up with an awesome label theme that includes a bike chain border and a skiptooth chainring on the neck label.

Without further ado, let me present Double Nickle with the second Build Off 6 brew from Rat Rod Bikes Brewery (Kingfish Bottling Co).

Speed Demon - Vintage Eve-Ale (ginger ale)

WP_000174.jpg

WP_000175.jpg

WP_000176.jpg

WP_000173.jpg

Here is the triple threat.

Petrohead also did some graphics for a BEER RUN Uncanny Rat Stout that I will post on my build thread later.

WP_000177.jpg

I like how you added put the Rat Rod Brewery bonus trophy in the display case. Perfect!

The bike don't look half bad either. :shock:

Latest posts

Back