Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(DONE!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(Update #3)

motopsyco said:
Gotta love it man! yours is already one of the coolest looking bikes I've ever seen :D
Thanks man! Hopefuly you can come to a local show and see it!!!That is when it's done!

Re: Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(Update #4)

Update 4!
A little painting took place today! Something tells me that I should paint the intake of the jet design Really bright fire engine red! make a heated look :wink:

P5040411.jpg

P5040414.jpg

P5040415.jpg

P5040416.jpg

I thought you were 'anti-paint' now!! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Looks great dude (excellent masking job BTW)

Dang, 5 pages after what? 4 days? Can the forum handle a thread that 700+ pagers long? hahahahahahahahaha

Just messin' with ya!

Cheers,
Dr. T

you got a lotta cool stuff going on there tyler! :mrgreen: its definitly gonna look pretty mean. makes me wish i wasnt using the same frame. :(

highwheelerboy25 said:
stop! i want it back!! just kidding, looking awesome.. cant wait to see how it turns out.
Hey Josh! I've been waiting for you to chime in! Hope I do the parts I bought off you justice!

CeeBee said:
The red on the intakes should look really good. Are you planning to leave all the Gaskill logos on the skirt guards? It keeps lookin' better everytime I check your posts!
Yes I will! I like them!

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!

hey come on take it easy on us there. my goodness you have learned well grasshopper how to get er done. i am very impressed hope i can even try to keep up

Ive grown up in the shodows of the masters! You, Sensor, Uncle strech, bighit, and all those other big builders of ratrodbikes.com :wink:

BTW anyone have a gold chain I can use? 8)

Double Nickle said:
Ive grown up in the shodows of the masters! You, Sensor, Uncle strech, bighit, and all those other big builders of ratrodbikes.com :wink:

BTW anyone have a gold chain I can use? 8)

FlavaFlav.jpg

I do...

Hahaha thanks guys! :lol:

I stole this picture from another build but this is what my shirt guard looked like originally

9d4c9d3a.jpg

gaskill said:
looks like you have a Hop Shop fender on there!
Sure do! I think it would look good with some gaskill pinstripes too! :wink:

Latest posts

Back