Street racer classic.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
s_l1600_10__c3fdea1e8616b90c9060d5319547d68bf69fa4be.jpg

It would be good with no brakes and bars like this.
pista1.JPG

Are those Campignolo QRs? I LOOOOOOVE those! Not a fan of the painted lugs and dropouts. Perhaps the brakes are on for legal requirements. They're needed in some places. I'd tuck em under the chainstay, old school mtb style.

I'm a fan of front brakes myself, especially on a skinny tired adult street, bike but I'm also a fan of "gears" and I don't know what to think about the handlebar.:crazy: Hey, nobody here does anything just for looks, right? :grin: :rofl:

I'm always glad to see a customized bike when I'm out whether it's my style or not. It's funny after spending so much time on here, how standards change. I think of my bikes as hack jobs, but the more regular custom bike guys I run into are blown away by Retro Rocket and Interrobang, sometimes even the 8th AF tribute. Of course, the last few guys I ran into smelled like they hugged a skunk without its permission and that's not my bag at all.

Reminds me of a John "Pop" Brennan bike. He was a bike builder in NJ.
brennan-006.jpg

Pop-Brennan1.jpg

Latest posts

Back