BO15 Stretch chopper bobber thingamajig

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fender.....Really nice
Bars.......Wicked!!!
Diamond stitching.....Classy
Finished Seat......AWESOME!!!!!!
Excellent work all the way around. Mad skills man!

Slowly working on a sissy bar / fender support / tail lamp bracket. Still have some work to do but the main pieces are together. Went with square corners to flow with the handle bars. I need to cut a better radius in the fender then make some kind of bracket to tie sides of fender to sissy bar.

ee5ab47fd6596fa793efed9c0dbbe0dc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slowly working on a sissy bar / fender support / tail lamp bracket. Still have some work to do but the main pieces are together. Went with square corners to flow with the handle bars. I need to cut a better radius in the fender then make some kind of bracket to tie sides of fender to sissy bar.

ee5ab47fd6596fa793efed9c0dbbe0dc.jpg

Looks really good! Is this going to be the final tail light?

wow, can I hire you to cover my seat? I cant find anyone local to help me with it

I really wish I could cover it for you but I’m slammed with work right now. Not even real sure when ill have time for my own build. If work slows down and you still need it done maybe we can make it happen.

Beautiful work on those forks!!!!!

Awesome bike! Cant wait to see more, a bit jealous on your skills though..

Any updates on this beast?

wow, can I hire you to cover my seat? I cant find anyone local to help me with it
i have these same Bosch drill/rattle guns pictured- They perform great, are lighter, and better balanced than most larger ones i have used.

Bike is looking great overall!

Latest posts

Back