Stretch VS. Chainsaw Build-Off!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH CRUD! I just blew chewed up Animal Crackers all over my monitor. Not sure what will be more fun - reading the posts or the actual build off!! HA HA AH AHAHAHAHAHAH !

CCR said:
NICE. liking the rules guys !!! i cant wait to see what the builder items are. im guessing a scooby doo underoos seat cover for stretch and a dora backpack sisy bar tool bag for chainy :mrgreen:

Chainy says, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Chainyflair.jpg

Stretchy says, WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Crying_Baby.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"GIG"saw

looks somethin like that one guy from the "birdcage" :lol: should pick a tougher wrestling robe man. and your just jealous the ladies swoon over my baby soft face and ever so apparent charming smile. :p

:lol: didnt even know who that was. google cleared that up for me. i am a young-un after all.

stretch said:
:lol: didnt even know who that was. google cleared that up for me. i am a young-un after all.

say it ain't so...good thing I did not go with Frtz Von Erich and the boys. Listen to the 'ol schoolers go "Yeah!"

I think the 'loser' should take a "lap of shame" on a pink girly-girl bike!! :lol: Seriously though, it's gonna be two sweet rides soon! -Adam

WHERE ARE THE PROGRESS PICS? LOL ALMOST 40 POSTS IN AND NADA "tosses beer cans at everyone"

i still have to dig the one frame out, its at my friends house on a trailer covered in a tarp and all roped up. he has random parts on it to make it a working bike, so ill probably get those. most likely useless on my build. :lol: and my sketch is coming soon. waiting on getting my sketchbook back. if you guys are that anxious i could do it on something else an scan it. i think all this wait is piling on the suspension on what were actually building. wait.. suspense. not suspension. :lol: :roll:

Round 1.
We met at the old Cycle Works building to exchange parts.
Stretch gave me an old Solex carb off a VW. I gave him a new plunger. Gigs surprised us both with a very nice Dollar store spoon that we both must use on our bikes! :shock:
stretchvschainsaw2010009.jpg

Shooting of the bull.
stretchvschainsaw2010010.jpg

A friendly cruise. My car said it was 26 degrees out.
stretchvschainsaw2010019.jpg

stretchvschainsaw2010016.jpg

stretchvschainsaw2010018.jpg

Stretch's bike. I had a ball riding behind him and watching him slip and slide thru the unshoveled sidewalks. I also felt like I was riding a tallbike, his bike is LOW!
stretchvschainsaw2010011.jpg

34pict solex? Plunger? Silver Spoons? aw yeah, this is gonna be good. Do us proud boys!

Stretch, now that is one low ride...

LOL hey I know that intersection. Been in that liqour store as well. Havn't riden a bike on them yet. ...., I shoulda showed up for moral support. Oh wait been stuck in a cold garage doing a head gasket on my 4runner, gotta love Michigan Deep Freeze!
looking forward to see what comes out of this thread. Should do some meetings down in the D, lots of good photo ops down there.

Peace out Y'all!
Rick

Latest posts

Back