Supension banana seat, suspension sissy bar

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Muscle bikes people:)
I am looking for a suspension banana seat, like the one on a picture, or any other vintage suspension sissy bar , except sting-ray type.
Condition doesn't matter,it can be very used and rusty. Maybe someone here have one for sale or knows where to search for it?

XXXTRA thanks for any clues.

suspension_sissybar1.jpg

The type with the springs in the middle is another rare one to find separate from a bike. Not impossible, but they don't come up for sale too often.

There is a bike on eBay with a tall sissy bar with springs in it. The seller will sell the sissy bar without the bike, but is asking $179.99 for the bike.

The type with the springs in the middle is another rare one to find separate from a bike. Not impossible, but they don't come up for sale too often.

There is a bike on eBay with a tall sissy bar with springs in it. The seller will sell the sissy bar without the bike, but is asking $179.99 for the bike.
I'm searching ebay almost every day, but I haven't seen such a bike. $179.99 for the bike, so how much for sissy bar only? can you show me a picture of it?:)

Hmmmmm, who could that be? He'll do a great job I bet...he did some chopper fork that was pretty sweet :happy:

I'm searching ebay almost every day, but I haven't seen such a bike. $179.99 for the bike, so how much for sissy bar only? can you show me a picture of it?:)

Here is the bike on Ebay. I offered him 90 dollars when it was listed for 149. He said 129 counter offer. I offered 100 then he said 139...lol He relisted it for 169 now it is 179. He also said he didn't want to sell just the sissy bar and wanted the bike to stay together. He said he was offered 100 for the sissy bar if he would ship it. No shipping on the bike.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rollfast-sk...1052049?hash=item25b76b4b11:g:46cAAOSwa-dWrj6-

I will be getting some springs like the middle mounted ones. You can make a spring sissy bar by cutting a 5/8 bar and putting a 1/2" bar between them. You use freeze plugs to make the cups for the springs. Easy to make with other springs to.

Here is the bike on Ebay. I offered him 90 dollars when it was listed for 149. He said 129 counter offer. I offered 100 then he said 139...lol He relisted it for 169 now it is 179. He also said he didn't want to sell just the sissy bar and wanted the bike to stay together. He said he was offered 100 for the sissy bar if he would ship it. No shipping on the bike.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rollfast-sk...1052049?hash=item25b76b4b11:g:46cAAOSwa-dWrj6-

I will be getting some springs like the middle mounted ones. You can make a spring sissy bar by cutting a 5/8 bar and putting a 1/2" bar between them. You use freeze plugs to make the cups for the springs. Easy to make with other springs to.
I wrote to him also, asking about sisisy bar, but no response. I was thinking on making a reproduction of the suspension seat and a sissybar that I need the most. I already talked to a Motorcycle Custom Garage in my city, they can do it:), it will cost a few dollars $$$ of course, and I have to wait 2 or 3 months. They are to busy now. I can't do it myself, just too much others things on my mind right now.:nerd:

Latest posts

Back