Super Low aka The JonesTech B.A. BTR

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are y'all, its time for another board track racer build. Except, only this time, this is going to be the lowest and fast BTR that I'm build to date. Now I know some people wandering, is he making his own frame, where is he going to get his wheels and tires from, and where is his engine coming from. The answer: I'm in college now, money is tight and its time to start on a budget. My engine ( I know Beau and JonThomas is going to say oh no) I'm taking my engine off my rat rod BTR ( the thing is driving me crazy.) The frame will start out as a normal cruiser frame, but I'm going to chop the crap out of it and replace and reinforce the whole thing with 0.95 and .120 DOM tubing. The wheels will come from husky bicycles, and tires from Coker.
Now for the awesome part: the details. This will be the first bike from my unofficial company JonesTech. The bike will sit between 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 from the ground. The whole bike all the way around is super slammed with a fat 26 in the rear and a skinny 26 up front. This time around, I planned for a hybrid drivetrain, so e-bike mid drive kit is coming from ebay. But, I need some opinions, should I go leafer or springer for a front suspension and what color should I paint this bike, white, red, blue, or black.

Alride, ladies and gents, I'm back with some updates. Since this will be my first production bike, I want to do it right. Though I don't have the elaborate tools and machinery that some people have, I'm going to build this bike from how I learned (thank my grandfather for this,) the old school way. What I'm going to do for the first bike, I'm going to take this Huffy Cranbrook Women's cruiser: http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/02...71_500X500.jpg
and turn it into this: This is the original design I came up with. Oh yea, the B.A. means Bad ..., stay tuned.

Latest posts

Back