Super Tanker Photos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Took the Super Tanker to work today and parked her next to the dumpster for a few shots, hope ya like 'em.

100_1142.jpg

100_1130.jpg

100_1138.jpg

100_1128.jpg

Ok......
everything you Touch turns to Gold.

Step away from the Camera, and Photoshop 8
Kenny or someone's gonna get hurt! :lol: :lol: :lol:

those are absolutly beautiful Images.
I like the Sepia Tone one the Best...It's Magazine Material
for sure.

peace,
Kev.

Stop it, yer makin' me blush. :oops:
Thanks though guys, I appreciate the nice comments.
There sure are some neat photos being posted up here, Steve has his work cut out for him!
And there is still 31 days left. LOL
It sure is fun checkin' in and seeing all the new pics, man I love this place!

Nice sir, the bomb but you just need wide rims for bigger wheels!

This is my least favorite of all your bikes. It looks so uncomfertable to ride!!

Ahhh, Young Grasshopper.........
Is it not more honorable to be more cool, than comfortable?
So much is comfort that thee shall go unnoticed, thee uncomfortable shall catch the eye and will receive just rewards.

I think that's an ancient Chinese proverb. :lol:

I like your honesty Ricky. I tell ya, it aint real comfy to ride, although it is rideable.
It is fun to watch people look at it and say no one can ride that thing. Then I hop on it and blast around the parking lot and they are amazed.
It was kind of a test to see how rideablly (is that a word?) low I could make one.....and I think I can go lower. How dumb is that going to be?!!!

u NEED diff bars and id love it, I like it though

Personally I think those Bars are Brilliant.
The use of those Hospital Bed Clamps was not only
a great way to recycle,
it allowed you to Drop The Bars below The Top Tripple Tree,
which is something I have never seen before,
and it makes it look so Cool.

This Bike, with Those bars and it's height,looks
like a Salt Flat Racer.And at 200 MPH on The Salt Flats
comfort is not an issue.

Having your head down low so you don't BLOW
right off the back of The Bike IS THE ISSUE!!!!

I Love The Theme.....and The bars....to me.....set The Theme.
Still one of My favourites,

peace,
Kev.

I've been watchin the dumpster at the hospital I work at for some!! I think the WHOLE bike is BAD!! It all works together..

Hey Kev....You read my mind. Thats what I was looking for also, the Bonneville look. Worlds fastest Indian theme.
The tanker screams to have a motor in it and pegs on the back.
A friend of mine is rebuilding a little Puch engine and says I can try it out when he's done. Hmmmmmm?
Just might have to try it. :)

the clamp things are great just 2 short u could make them a litttle bit longer so u can ride it comfertably

That is one low and sweet ride! I was gonna try making some bars like that for one of my projects, was looking for old motorcycle clip-ons, that is a great use of old parts!!!

Thanks!!
I have seen your scrapin' videos on you tube before....SWEET!
Glad you like the Tanker, that's a compliment comin' from you! And yessire them pedals can s-c-r-a-p-e :mrgreen:

i LIKE this bike i dont like the bars, Im correcting my self from before, Still like your other work more.

Kenny,I've been holding back for awhile,but I gotta tell ya now

THAT is about the coolest bike I've ever seen!

Like I said before, stop it! Yer makin' me blush. :oops:
Thanks MagicRat.
I was thinking of taking her all apart and making her all nice and shiny and cleaning up the welds and such. Maybe a real paint job? Whatta ya think? Or should I leave it rough and raw looking??
I had no idea that this bike would go over so good. Thanks for all the compliments guys.

Latest posts

Back