Surf's up dude!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this Ocean Pacific cruiser on FB Marketplace for $40 and decided to check it out. Kinda cool bike. Aluminum frame and crank forward like an Electra, but the crank isn't as far forward. Looks a lot like an Electra cruiser too.
Decided $40 was a good price and made it mine.
20200808_165247.jpg
20200808_165236.jpg
20200808_165548.jpg
20200808_165307.jpg

Yeah one showed up in the Canti comparo thread and I did a wee bit of poking around. There's not a lot of info out there on who manufactured the frame. I'd be quite interested in seeing a side by side with the later Hyper canti.

Yeah one showed up in the Canti comparo thread and I did a wee bit of poking around. There's not a lot of info out there on who manufactured the frame. I'd be quite interested in seeing a side by side with the later Hyper canti.
One place the two frames are different is the junction of the seat tube and bottom bracket. On the Hyper the seat tube is bent backwards and attached to the BB. On this OP, the seat tube is straight and is attached to the frame behind the bottom bracket.

It would be interesting to see both frames side by side.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back