Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New member here, first build off. I found this relic in a backyard of friends. This was one of many, I was able to fill a trailer but mostly middleweights. I go through and rebuild alot of 50s-60s schwinns, easy money. I've been getting into older stuff lately and really fell in love with a gumby green tank monark.
So I'll be building this crusty early 40s huffman built firestone pilot. This one should be fun as I have some great ideas. I'll keep posting pics as I go through it. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20190806_192200.jpg
    20190806_192200.jpg
    588.1 KB · Views: 187
Great way to join with a bang. That is a great looking Huffman and I like the parts you are assembling.
Welcome to RRB and the madness of the build off.
GTB - Git Ta Buildin

Aww man. I have a feeling that this is going to be special. GTB!! Peace

Got the crank bearings and cups replaced, spins super smooth after being locked up for who knows how many 10s of years. Wheel hubs gone through and also super smooth and surprisingly really straight. Found an old tractor light and a delta horn with perfect amount of rust and missing paint. I believe it's never been used!

Latest posts

Back