Sweet Tea Klunker - FKA Dirty South Klunk

She's a dirty girl alright...........

I think the name for that style of handlebars is "Bull Moose" bars. They were on some of the original mountain bikes and aren't too easy to find anymore. Bike USA used to sell a pouch which was made especially for the triangle in the handlebar frame. I've got a set of Bull Moose bars I was going to use on a bike I'll probably never get around to finishing. They handle extremely well.

Nice build!