$$ T H E M O N E Y B U I L D $$

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few pics of the final components that Ill be using for the "money build". After all, I am a commercial banker 8) I havnt finished the headbadge yet... its going to be the "$" symbol though. I havnt found a seat I like yet or hand grips. Anyone have a seat or cool grips?

CWC frame, OCC chopper stem, Stilletto bars courtesy of, Forks courtesy of "Kota", Schwinn Bow Pedals, Elgin skip tooth cranks and sprocket, Hiawatha (maybe) chainguard, Homemade tank,Electra Diamond tires 26 x 2.35, Musslemen Hub, Custom Painted (steel blue with gold pinstripe) drop center wheels. With the exception of the wheels and tank, the rest came from others on this site!!! 8)
IMG_8050.jpg

IMG_8051.jpg

IMG_8053.jpg

IMG_8052.jpg

IMG_7947.jpg

lookin foward to see how it turns out ,nice parts so far i think you should make a chain gaurd to match your tank.. 8)

i have a great big silver dollar sign charm for a neckalace.(2.5") its one of those lazer cut econo rapper chain (econo -silver not gold) its been sitting in one of my tool boxes for years. (saw it a few weeks back)
not sure where it came from, and its not something i would ever consider wearing.

if you want, i'll see if i cant dig it up and mail it out to ya. would make a sweet little head badge.

lots of cool parts. For a true money build. Bend a GOLD American Eagle coin and affix as the headbadge.

prodGoldEagle01.jpg

isn't damageing a coin illegal?

Hey Glenn,

I like where this is headed! Is there going to be any green on the bike....? I've got a nicely aged pair of green prewar flexgrips that would work... Send me a pm if you want I'll send some pics. :D

i think you should get a bunch of old coins and epoxy them to the tank! :mrgreen:

necessaryevil said:
Clear plexiglass tank with a slot in the top, make it a piggy bank bike :D

Good Idea
How about just a slot in that existing tank. drill a hole in the bottom and insert rubber plug.

heres the silver dollar sign(just sent you a pm)
thought it might look nice mounted to a brass shield.
IMG_4607.jpg

i am nicknaming this build "BO"
short for Bail Out!

Latest posts

Back