tales from the cript. skull-o-sis.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rent-a-Hottie, I love it!

This bike has been a fun ride to watch, the whole time I'm crossing my fingers that it would actually be ride able. Great job on the photography, to me that's half the contest. You could easily pull off the win, good luck. :wink:

badmuller said:
I don't know what to say,
awesome?, cool?, amazing?, freaky?,superb?, spooky?, uberbuild?

how about,

awesome, cool, amazing, superb, spooky, uberbuild!!!!!!!!!

pictures look hot, awesome quality photoshoot!

Too funny!

Once again thx for the kind words guys and gals. I really do appreciate each and every one.
Sitting on cloud nine, and thats all thx to you. :)

That should be "Tails from the Strip!" what an awsome bike .I am really intregued with the mech. details, not to mention the paint. and its ridable!
Gary

I like the level of detail and amount of work that went into this bike. You win for ubercool and hot pics too.

Thx guys. i never would have guessed i'd have so much fun.
the build was only 1/2 the fun, you guys were responsible for the rest.

i've probably spent more time behind the wacky box the last couple months, than i have all year.
became addictive reading your remarks each evening, and i enjoyed each and everyone! :lol:

As interesting as I find the work you did to the bike, I am more interested in the photos and hot chick. :D I am a completely untrained amatuer photographer and I like vintage pin ups and stuff. Someday I will own a nice digital camera but for now I work with my collection of over 70 film cameras going all the way back to the teens with a Kodak Brownie. I just found my first light bar at a thrift store so now I need to find bulbs for it. :idea: Did I mention I like the hot pin ups? :shock:

purple said:
As interesting as I find the work you did to the bike, I am more interested in the photos and hot chick. :D I am a completely untrained amatuer photographer and I like vintage pin ups and stuff. Someday I will own a nice digital camera but for now I work with my collection of over 70 film cameras going all the way back to the teens with a Kodak Brownie. I just found my first light bar at a thrift store so now I need to find bulbs for it. :idea: Did I mention I like the hot pin ups? :shock:

This is dana's gallery. More hot pin up models than you can shake a stick at. :)
Dana also does pin up shoots for less photogenic peeps (none models) but i tell ya, she makes most of em look hot as heck!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dana-Brus ... 460?ref=ts

I just wanted to take a minute to say how bad-azz this bike is, and how much I truly dig your style and outlook. I followed your build from the beginning, and quickly realized that your approach was all about the art of creative bicycle building and the comraderie found in a community of individuals as random as you are. Winning was not even an issue...just throwing down the trickest ideas in steel and seeing what works.

Although not in my personal "top 3", you DEFINITELY got my number one vote for "outside the box" work......

I think my impressions through the build went something like this:

:shock: :| :roll: :? :) :D :lol: :wink: 8)

Thanks again for the inspiration and entertainment - you truly epitomize the best of this site and kulture! Cheers!

Brad

bombshelterbikes said:
I just wanted to take a minute to say how bad-... this bike is, and how much I truly dig your style and outlook. I followed your build from the beginning, and quickly realized that your approach was all about the art of creative bicycle building and the comraderie found in a community of individuals as random as you are. Winning was not even an issue...just throwing down the trickest ideas in steel and seeing what works.

Although not in my personal "top 3", you DEFINITELY got my number one vote for "outside the box" work......

I think my impressions through the build went something like this:

:shock: :| :roll: :? :) :D :lol: :wink: 8)

Thanks again for the inspiration and entertainment - you truly epitomize the best of this site and kulture! Cheers!

Brad

man it don't get much better than that!
means more to me than you know. :)

and for the record your right. wanting to win, wasn't an issue with this build.
i knew i would no matter what the votes said.

i'm sure this thing will be on display every halloween with a big skeleton bustin outta the grave in a similar fashion. well, thats if i don't crash it first. :wink:

This is dana's gallery. More hot pin up models than you can shake a stick at. :)
Dana also does pin up shoots for less photogenic peeps (none models) but i tell ya, she makes most of em look hot as heck!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dana-Brus ... 460?ref=ts

Here's my film stuff, under My Photos. All pretty much outside with only nature's lighting. All raw no photoshop too. Under things with wheels is some bikes and cars I own and under cool things is pics of a few of my vintage cameras.
http://www.myspace.com/purple59datsun/photos

I'm trying to come up with a fun little challange to pick one winner out of the 18.

any idea's?

Latest posts

Back