"talkin smack" pulled plug

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "talkin smack"

my wheels are on their way :)
triple step lobdells with a morrow hub and and an Elgin Air Cooled front hub
Triplestep1.jpg

Triplestep2.jpg

Triplestep3.jpg

Triplestep4.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! you got the shiny version of mine(different hubs of course)!!!!
heck you dont have to talk smack the parts are doing all the work on that! :mrgreen:

I have never seen rims like those before pretty sweet looking. Looks like sensor has a crystal ball or he knew these where coming.
sensor said:
hmmmmmmm didnt i hear somewhere that good things happen in 3's(or triples for that matter :wink: )

so this is the bike I'm supposed to be afraid of??
GODZILLA FEARS NOTHING!! :mrgreen:
Scott 8)

Hooch is holding nothing back! :D Those rims will totally set off the squared fenders and vice versa. Big and BAD, huh? ......Good thing I've got some solid tweaks for my fender set :mrgreen:

Some interesting "mini battles" shaping up in this build off.....parts, frames, tandems, girls bikes.....

"LLLLLLllllllet's get RRReady to RRRUMBLE!!!!!!!!"

Interesting Morrow hub fact...

The guys like Alan Bonds, Gary Fisher and Joe Breeze who built Klunkerz back in the 60s and 70s said that the Morrow hubs were the ones to run.

They held up better than anything else out there at the time.

Man those wheels are sweet! :D

i just put a spell on your great lookin wheels, man am i not liken this. i pulled out the stops an the spells are a commin. are we afraid, maybe, not really, well ,anyways your not going to win, no way.lol

Outlaw :x

got my wheels :) yeshoney rules!!! thanks Joe!
tires are on their way :)
I wont be doing much with this as i am moving the next couple weeks but after I get settled watch out!
P6170010.jpg

wow, nice bike. thats the first air bike i have seen. what year?

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back