Taming The Beast - New Beast VS...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Taming The Beast - 6th Video In Beast Series

Thanks all.
Bill I may have to do a star headbadge even though I really hadn't planned on going the Army route but what do I expect I guess when it's that color.
CCR I'm playing with different saddles now.
Skipton yes one handed. The things I do to get video :roll: :D

That just looks natural!
Good job.

Any idea what psi you had in the meats when crossing the ties? A guess... Lot/little...

Re: Taming The Beast - Update

Gravelo said:
Any idea what psi you had in the meats when crossing the ties? A guess... Lot/little...
ohh I'd guess 10-15psi. I remember when I first took off on the rocks I was about getting bounced off the bike. I had quiter a bit of pressure in them from riding somewhere else. I stopped and let some out.

Rode it again at the singletrack trails today. It's do-able but difficult with the coaster brake. Timing is everything.
Here's the Beast as it looked today. Different bars and a old Brooks.

P1140461.JPG

P1140458.JPG

That inside video is too funny. You need to post this in the "how long can you keep a bike in the house thread". Neat video!

I like the new color!

That drop off into the garage looked pretty scary! :shock:

Re: Taming The Beast - (New Video)

Randy, I liked your videos, very entertaining. I would like to know where you got the handlebars on your bike? I would like a set for my my beast. Thanks for your help, Dave.

twister said:
Randy, I liked your videos, very entertaining. I would like to know where you got the handlebars on your bike? I would like a set for my my beast. Thanks for your help, Dave.
Thanks Dave.
I don't recall where I got the bars. Probably off of some cheap bmx I found somewhere.
I too like them and keeping them around for just the right bike.

Funny in its own way stuff...watermelon next? Slow motion should be good.

Latest posts

Back