Tell us what ticks you off..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will start with..When you pump gas the last 50 cents takes forever to pump ..and you don't even get much.. :x
Kills me to wait.. :wink:

People that don't take their wallet out UNTIL the cashier tells them what the total is!

People that STOP on a main road, to let someone out of a side street.

Bankers that collect vintage bicycles.

Drive thru's, they never get it right. People that expect a fully loaded reefer truck to be able to stop on a dime when they cut me off. And parents who let they're kids run the streets at all hours of the night and wonder why they get in trouble. :roll:

Those people who see you waiting for them to get in their car so you can get the only parking place left for miles. They purposely go into slow motion, especially if there are other cars behind you. Even better if they can back up traffic in the whole parking lot. They hate giving up that valuable parking space. Finally their car starts up! After another 2 minutes, backup lights! Then an agonizing 5 minutes to slowly creep backwards only to find they don't have enough room to pull straight out. So they move back in to try it again. The guy two cars behind you just did a burnout and left yelling. Finally the slow boat to China moves out, and the long procession of cars moves up a few spots as the next person waits for the next people to get in their car.

Everyone should ride bikes and avoid all that.

PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH.. 8)

The strange phenomenon on the skinniest roads with no traffic for miles, two cars intersect at he exact moment you need to avoid a huge hole or broken shoulder on your bike, leaving you the choices to either stop completely or risk wiping out on the soft shoulder. I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me when riding. :x

FunkyStickman said:
Bike related? Weight-weenie carbon-fiber roadies turning their noses up at cruiser bikes.

we even get it at the trails, mtb'r to mtb'r
dudes on their $4k + Moots etc.
me on my actually really nice but 13 year old Kona and my buddy on his 92 Rockhopper.
we rode by some of them in the parking lot the other weekend and they scoffed at our bikes.
said something like, "well that's economical"
i had to bite my tongue.
i just have to keep thinking that we can run circles around those a holes on our cheap bikes.

also, fixie hipsters that scoff at any road bike thats not a "no brakes" fixie.

i also hate getting buzzed while on my bike (car getting way too close)
ESPECIALLY while i am riding in the bike lane!
i actually caught up to someone that did that to me the other day.
i wont type in what i said to him.

snoody LBS employees also tick me off.
the closest bike shop to me is FULL of them.
i go to one across town.

thank you for this thread.
felt good to vent.

When people tap bumpers on the Tollway in rush hour traffic and stay in the middle lane to swap insurance info instead of pulling off onto the shoulder. :x

when people call my truck a rat rod, when someone asks me if it is an el camino, when i tell people the carbs on the galt town hooligan are bells and they still ask me where the engine is :lol:

Rat Rod said:
When people tap bumpers on the Tollway in rush hour traffic and stay in the middle lane to swap insurance info instead of pulling off onto the shoulder. :x
What is a tollway? :?: :?:
0213091222.jpg

People that don't think ahead-driving, personal actions, etc.

The word "bromance", people who use old bikes as yard art, Twitter, the fact that I can't ride my bike to work anymore; cause I don't have a job, daily 100+ degree weather, gas prices goin back up, bad breakfast tacos, people who exploit their kids for airtime, dwindling bank accounts, shirts with jewels, losers who break into cars.....

meezonweelz said:
The word "bromance", people who use old bikes as yard art, Twitter, the fact that I can't ride my bike to work anymore; cause I don't have a job, daily 100+ degree weather, gas prices goin back up, bad breakfast tacos, people who exploit their kids for airtime, dwindling bank accounts, shirts with jewels, losers who break into cars.....
i am the same way also hipsters with fixed gear bikes and people that just sign up to sell stuff on this forum without participating in builds or paying for an advertising banner and people who post without posting an intro first!

People who throw perfectly good bikes in the Dump.. :wink: And I get there 2 minutes to late to see it in the back of pick up leaving the dump.. :lol:

twitter that is priceless. facebook too for me at least. people who argue with me at the shop that they have an original 1955 schwinn stingray :shock:

couples who argue in public and in front of their kids....

people who drive slow in the passing lane....

kids who use foul language towards strangers just to act cool to their friends...

Latest posts

Back