Texas Ranger Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Well I'm a little slow getting this build posted since most of it was done on New Years Day. You see, buy the time the holidays are over I'm more than ready to get in the shop and build something and for the past 3 years I have done a one day New Years Rat Rod out of parts I can scavenger from the shop and barn or wherever. This year it was a pretty basic build based on a early '60 CW/AMF frame that was already in flat black epoxy primer and a Texas Ranger tank I have had on display in my shop for years. The rest just what ever I could find. The seat I had picked up on ebay a while back 'cause I thought it was cool and it seemed perfect for this build. Red rims and white wall tires to round out a classic RR look. The chain guard I painted red to match the tank, and although the bike was put together and rode on NY Day It didn't get it's final finishing touch until last weekend when Hot Rod Heuy put a few pinstripes on the chain guard at World of Wheels. Oh yea, the head badge used was the RRB badge I won at the Coasters Midwest Bike Fest.

DSC00633.jpg

DSC00635.jpg

DSC00780.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

Latest posts

Back