The 2 Schwinns I'm most proud of..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello RRB , I finally got a picture of My main Cruiser and the 24 Inch Muscle bike I built for my kid..My bike was in storage and hadn't had a chance to pick it up till this morning. I think they look pretty good together, My kid hasnt seen his bike finished, but being that it is his birthday today I'm planning on surprising him, Can't wait to go out for a cruise with the kid :) Hope you guys like em! :D :D
temporary-17-1.jpg

Two great rides, no doubt. Even better cruising with your son. Can't wait til my son is old enough to go for a bike ride.

Great bikes! They are both really clean and i'm envious of that yellow muscle bike for the facts its a 24" muscle bike and it's yellow. They look good together, too. I've always had a thing with Schwinns and recently, with me getting a 68' racer 3speed and today ordering a 2012 Breeze, i'm getting Schwinn fever again and am up to 6 now. Definatley some nice rides and way cool your son is into them, too. Always nice to share the passion. 8)

roadmaster said:
Great bikes! They are both really clean and i'm envious of that yellow muscle bike for the facts its a 24" muscle bike and it's yellow. They look good together, too. I've always had a thing with Schwinns and recently, with me getting a 68' racer 3speed and today ordering a 2012 Breeze, i'm getting Schwinn fever again and am up to 6 now. Definatley some nice rides and way cool your son is into them, too. Always nice to share the passion. 8)

Thanks Roadmaster, I love my Schwinns, even though they get knocked on by collectors I believe them to be the best bikes out there.. My Cruiser " the blue Schwinn pictured" is actually the very first bike I pieced together and restored after 16 years of not owning or riding bicycles, so Im specialy proud of that one.

The 24 inch muscle bike is my step sons and will be his very first Schwinn, he loves it and Im sure will be very involved in future projects with me :)

I'm very proud of these two becuase they are both bikes that completely re did and finished with brand new parts, brand new chrome on original vintage parts and fresh paint I sprayed myself... and I think that for having 16 years of rust, I didnt do to bad.. thanks for the compliment. Simon

Latest posts

Back