The Baron

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Got an insane deal on this bike just as its pictured. Going to begin modding it up. Few changes to come........

20141114_185324_resized.jpg

I think you will enjoy it. I had about 5 of those over the years. The set-up you have is very comfortable. I never thought the bars would be so darn ergonomic but they are.

- by Gigmata

It is pretty comfortable as it rides now however I have some changes in the works. Sensor is making me a set of strip bars and the seat and post will be changed out. Not really to many changes to the styling will take place. I will be however doing some major motor work, New cdi box, new high comp head, billet covers and new carb. Hope to get this little motor upgraded as much as possible. I know I can wrench up a few more MPH out of this girl.

Very cool score!

Yhea the guy I bought it from has been a bike buddy for a few years. I was actually shocked that he was selling it. $350 complete was an absolute steal for this set up! He has near that much in the KW machine works mount, bung / cap and chain tensioner!!

Yeah, I saw this posted on some forum and was sooooo bummed I could not get to it. He did not want to deal with shipping I guess. You scored!!!!

Well with winter setting in I have not got to ride it much so I am now officially in tear apart mode. I could not help to mock up my Plan9 strip bars though when they came in. Sensor does some crazy good work.
New head and CDI due in any day now so I have to get this motor broke down.

20141203_192620_resized.jpg

Well with winter setting in I have not got to ride it much so I am now officially in tear apart mode. I could not help to mock up my Plan9 strip bars though when they came in. Sensor does some crazy good work.
New head and CDI due in any day now so I have to get this motor broke down.

View attachment 7595
Where can I buy a set of bars like that?

- by Gigmata

Contact Sensor here on the forum. you will NOT regret it!!!
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/builtpoor.69630/

and Gokart25 these bars fit this bike very very well. I have your Felt apes set aside for you for the next time we get together. Didn't realize until I removed them what good quality those Felt apes really are. WOW nice bars!

Latest posts

Back