The Beast Meets Sand Rover

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It's about time they met... Sand Rover use to look so big and now he's just a baby...

null-2.jpg

null-3.jpg

null-4.jpg

yooth,
I still LOVE the Sand Rover, it's good to see it's still around. I'd swap the cranksets on them, the Rover's looks lighter and gives you more gearing options......just sayin'. Or even better, trade me my Beast crankset for it and they can match! Mine is already off and ready to ship! :D :lol:

Cheers buddy!
Dr. T

Sand Rover still looks uber cool!
I need to get a Fugsley vs Fat Fink II photo soon.

Wheelbase, seat and handlebar height all look the same between the two. I'll bet one weighs a lot less.

I have a new crank for the Beast, alloy Dotek and a 34t chainring, with the 23t coaster sprocket this really will be a Beast. The crank on the Sand Rover, if you remember, is the alloy Specialized crank on the drive side and the boat anchor OCC left arm, the drive side was just something I was given so it's mismatched.

Looking at that profile shot, I'm going to make a basket to fit behind the seat on the frame of the Sand Rover.

As for the weight, Sand Rover too is a beast.

Lowlife Lucas said:
Do they get along? :lol:
That sand rover is awesome 8)

They appear to get along, Sand Rover was using the Beast to stand up since he isn't equipped with a kickstand, and nobody fell over.

yoothgeye said:
LukeTheJoker said:
yoothgeye said:
Looking at that profile shot, I'm going to make a basket to fit behind the seat on the frame of the Sand Rover.
Cool! Plenty of room there...

Luke.

Maybe I should use a... water ski...

I got a spare one if you want it.

53.jpg

Latest posts

Back